Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday's Cocktail

For this week's cocktail, I wanted to do a variation of a smoothie I make for my kid.  Of course his version is not spiked!

You will need:

1 can orange juice concentrate
1 cup milk (any kind is fine - whole, skim, soy ... etc.)
1/2 cup of sugar or sugar substitute to taste
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups ice or to taste

Combine all ingredients, except ice, in a large blender and blend until smooth and creamy, make sure all the sugar has dissolved and is well incorporated. If desired, add a splash more water or more milk. Add the ice and blend until smooth.

I added 1 to 2 ounces of my favorite coconut rum and I've also added Pinnacle Whipped Vodka to each serving. Makes approximately three eight-ounce servings


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment