Friday, November 25, 2011

One Amazing Kid

Can I just say that I have the most amazing and patient son.  I have been wanting for a while to take some photos of him.  Well, today was his lucky day.  We had off from school so I took the opportunity to get the job done.

I let him pick out what he wanted to wear, but he had to let me go where I wanted to to take the photos.  We had a deal, until he said, "I'm only smiling the way I want to."  I agreed, so off we went.  He listened to my directions as we climbed over logs and through sticker bushed and mounds of leaves.  Never once did I hear a complaint.  Awesome!

Here are just a few.  I don't want to post to many, just in case I use some for my Christmas cards.  Wait a minute, who and I kidding.  Of course I'm going to use some in my cards!  Let's be serious, that was one of the reasons for taking the pictures.  The other reason is that he's growing up so fast and I just want to preserve this moment in time.  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment