Friday, January 13, 2012

finally friday ...

I'm going to try and post at the end of the week pictures that I've taken with my iPod using the Instagram app.  You can follow me on Instagram ... my user name is 1sassymomma.  OK, so here's a look at some of the pictures I've posted since 2012 began, and yes a few you've already seen in previous posts, I think!


These cows are on display at my parents house.  Love them!


Painted toes make me happy!


No words needed ...


Nothing better than a diet Coke


These strainers are so bright and cheerful ... yeah!


This vintage truck is one that my husband played with as a child and the book behind it has his sir name in the title.


So yummy.  I'll share the recipe in a future post.

So I hope you enjoyed this photo review of some of my favorite things from the last 13 days of 2012.  If you didn't, well, I can't help that.  Maybe next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment