Saturday, February 4, 2012

saturday style

I love clothes.  It wasn't always like that, but as I've grown as a woman I've found that, it is important to look your best when you go out in public.  Now understand, I would never go out in my pajama pants, but there were those occasions that I went to the store looking less than presentable.

I've come to realize that fashion is amazing and that you don't have to pay an arm and a leg to look fabulous.  Saturday Style is going to showcase fashions that I would wear.  I love the website Polyvore.  They have everything you could imagine when it comes to fashion and style.  You can either browse pages that other people create or set up your own page, which I'm thinking of doing.  Every Saturday I will be posting either fashion ideas that I found on Polyvore or showing off some outfits that I've come up with myself.  So here is the first outfit that I found and loved on Polyvore.  Let me know what you think.


I love all the silver!

No comments:

Post a Comment