Friday, May 4, 2012

finally friday

This week has been crazy!  Crazy kids at work, crazy co-workers, ... crazy!  It must have something to do with the full moon we're having tonight.  Well anyway, here is a collection of pictures from my week. 


I have to say this is one of my favorite snacks


Hobby Lobby opened recently near us and I LOVE IT!


Homemade ice cream cake I made for my son's birthday


The candy bouquet I made for my son's birthday


For not having a green thumb, my Easter flower is still going strong.
Love the light flares in this picture.


Leftover pizza, yum!



Vintage ice tea pitcher and glasses I found while dropping stuff off at my mom's church yard sale.  I unloaded about 15 boxes of stuff and only brought home this and a stone baker.  Not bad!



A childhood favorite I came across while clearing out the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment