Friday, January 1, 2010

Home

Last year I chose a word that I wanted to focus on and chose the word "Me". It was something I needed to do. I worked on my inner self by becoming more aware of what I needed in my life and what was truly important to me. Due to the choices I made this year, I lost two good friends, but I also gained the knowledge of what true friendship is in the process.

This year my word is "HOME". I want to focus more on the inner workings of my home this year ... to make it a place of comfort, nourishment, love, peace and soul for my family and friends.

If you had to choose a word to focus on for this year what would it be? It's not an easy question to answer. It took me a few days to really come up with the right word for me. Let me know if you take the challenge and choose a word. I'd love to know what you choose.

1 comment:

  1. Good word. I hope you find peace and happiness in your pursuit of your goals this year. I hope it brings health and healing...and fun, too!

    If I had to choose a word this year it would probably be "Oil" - from the parable of the ten virgins. I need to replenish my oil stores, spiritually and mentally. It makes for a long list of things I need to do to increase my oil, but I think I've got them narrowed down to the most important ones...thank you for being you, Christine. Lots of love. M

    ReplyDelete