Monday, January 4, 2010

Manic Monday

Today was my first day back to work after an unscheduled two week vacation. What I mean by a two week vacation is that New Jersey had a blizzard the weekend of December 19th and we got 2' of snow. Since so many roads were impassable our school closed for the 3 days before Christmas break, thus the two week vacation.

Now don't get me wrong I really appreciated the time off, but I'm crying at the having to go back to work. I really wish I didn't have to work and could stay home and craft and take care of my family and home full time, but alas I can not! I have to say though that my students were very well behaved and nap time was a breeze - that isn't the usually. My class does not like to nap, even better they don't like to rest, so today was a sweet treat.

Once school was done, I had to go to the chiropractor, Wal-Mart, Wawa (for gas), Walgreen's, come home and make my Buffalo Chicken Dip and then go to my Financial Peace class at my church. Manic!

I do have to say that I have some great friends who helped me out with Brent after school. Thanks April and Tracy and I do have to say that I did look good through the whole afternoon! LOL!

I love this outfit. I have been trying new looks and will hopefully be sharing some of them with you. Brent loves to help me so he took the picture.



Today:
Jeans - American Eagle (sale)

Blue Cardigan - New York and Co (sale)

Black tank

Belt - Fossil outlet

Black boots - Target (sale)



1 comment:

  1. Very cute - so we're about the same size (though you're probably a bit thinner) can we share waardrobes?? ;-) Here's to a calmer Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete