Monday, January 25, 2010

What'cha Reading?

I love to read and have just recently started to read with a furry. Every night I get a bath and then snuggle into bed with a good book. These two books were pretty easy reads, but were also very informative.

The first book is called "Handmade Home" by Amanda Blake Soule. It is an instruction book on how to use old fabrics and some other materials to create new family treasures. There are mostly sewing projects in the book, but there are also some non-sewing projects. Now since I have also started to sew again, I was excited to see that the projects are relatively simple.



The other book that I read was "Kirtsy Takes a Bow" edited by Laura Mayes. This book is like the woman's dictionary of blog sites. Kirtsy is actually a blog site that has likes to the most amazing blogs created by women. If you love blogging or surfing the web for great articles and information, check out this book and the website www.kirtsy.com . The blog covers a ranges of topics like entertainment, design, home, food, travel and so many more. I promise you won't be disappointed.


So now that I've stepped off my soap box, I have only one question for all of you? What'cha reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment