Monday, December 19, 2011

A Handmade Christmas

I sometimes feel like I should have been born in another time and place.  I love the simplicity of Christmas's past and love the idea of making handmade gifts.  It just says something, when you give a gift you made.  I have a friend, Liz, who does the same thing.  She makes blankets and bags for family and friends and I like doing the same.  She also makes her own laundry detergent.  How cool is that.

This year is no different for me, in that I will be make something small for all my friends and family.  I can't show you til after Christmas what it is, but I can show you the materials I'm using.  If you leave a comment, I might tell you if your guess is right, but I may not.  You'll just have to take that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment