Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's A Wonderful Life

Is my life wonderful?  I wouldn't say my life is wonderful, but I would say that I have a good life.  Do I have my struggles ... of course!  Who doesn't?  It's what we do when we are faced with those struggles that show who we truly are.  I've had my struggles this year, I'm not going to lie.  But, they have shown me that I am a woman who, even in the face of adversity, can survive.  My father said that he doesn't worry about me when I'm having struggles or difficulties, because he knows I can get through anything.  Well, he worries, but you know what I mean.   Will it be hard?  Yes.  Will I want to give up sometimes?  Definitely, but he knows that he raised a strong woman who won't give up.  When he told me all of this, it made me realize that, I am that kind of woman and that's pretty cool.  I'm "One Sassy Momma" and I like that!



So I ask myself again, is my life wonderful?  Well, I am truly blessed to have an amazing husband who still loves me after 21 years despite our ups and downs and a son who means the world to me and I would do anything for ...  so I guess my life is pretty wonderful!  How about that?.

No comments:

Post a Comment